Skip to the content
Online Spanish lessons include
- Live session: 50 min live session by Skype, Google Hangout or Zoom
- Study plan: the lessons are tailored to your level, objectives and needs
- Homework: optional homework if you want to keep practising between lessons
- Email support: you can write me whenever you need
- Material: support documents in Google Drive to use in class and download
- The material is provided for your own personal use. You can use it online and download. Sharing with other people and distributing this material in internet is strictly prohibited.
- The shared folder will be avalable as long as you keep taking lessons.
- If you stop taking lessons, the shared folder will be deleted three months after the last lesson.
- The payment is usually done via PayPal, a fast and safe way to pay by debit or credit card. You do not need a PayPal account to pay. Other payment options can be discussed.
- Payment is done in advance in packages of 1, 5 or 10 lessons.
- The lessons bought in a pack can be used during 6 month.
- If there is a change in the sessions prices you will be notified in advance.
Change and cancellation policy
- There is a 24h change and cancellation policy.
- To change or cancel a lesson you must send an email at least 24h in advance.
- A lesson changed or cancelled within 24 hours will be charged.
- No shows will be charged.
Holidays and unavailability of teacher
- Holidays will be announced in advance.
- If the teacher is unable to make a class, it will be rescheduled for another day.